Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rolling not Crawling

Decency and safety stops me from posting the cute photos I have of Manny in the buff almost crawling, but suffice it to say that he is NEARLY there! Well, who knows. With his nappy off, he is anyway, very mobile. Rolling with gay abandon from front to back and back to front. I never know where I will find him in the night time when I go in to check or feed him. And I don't care what people say, I just can't tuck him in, it's all too scary. I have already found him upside down with head under the covers (and yes you SIDS nazis, he is put to bed with his 'feet to foot') whilst the covers have been still tucked and probably a little too tight for comfort. One of his great inner qualities is wriggliness, and you just can't do nought aboot it.

Matt and I bought him a crazy jumpy contraption a few weeks ago, and now everytime he is help on anyone's lap he jumps like a little frog. Aaaaah, so hilarious, cute and yet SO tiring (for me, anyway - he could go all day)!

Other baby news: Harun (the little Findian) has 4 teeth and is now crawling and 'bear walking' (YAY!) and Louka is laughing and smiling. Here are just a few cute photos of all the little (and big) boys from the month gone:



Harun the wonder crawler and Manny with Matt;

Manny's best side and Harun with Manny in his awful jumpy machine (which he LOVES);

Smiley Louka and Manny on the rug;

Boys BBQing on Peta's birthday
Chrisso and Matt with sleeping Louka.

A few other photos:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home